The Sick of the Home of the Mother
On February 11, 2019, Fr. Rafael Alonso, founder of the Home of the Mother, founded a new branch of the Home of the Mother: the Sick of the Home of the Mother. A few months beforehand, several sick people—including some who have not met us personally, but know us through the internet—expressed their desire to offer their sufferings for the Home of the Mother. This moved the founder to create this new branch in the great family of the Home.
Any sick person who feels called to pray and offer their sufferings for the Home of the Mother, may join the Sick of the Home of the Mother via one of the two established forms:
1. As a member of the Home of the Mother, that is, he/she becomes part of the family of the Home of the Mother with this specific vocation as a sick person.
2. As a friend of the Home of the Mother, that is, without belonging to the Association (because he/she already belongs to another movement, has a different spirituality, or for any other reason does not want or cannot belong to the Home as member), joining us through the offering his sufferings or part of them so that our work may advance.
Anyone who wants to join the Sick of the Home of the Mother as a member may write to this address stating his/her desire to join, indicating his/her first and last name and nationality. He/she may make the consecration with the following prayer written by the founder:
Your desire for me, [name], is that I participate intensely in the sufferings of your Son, Jesus Christ, Our Lord. You have called me to offer myself for the Home of the Mother of All Mankind, Mother of the Youth.
I accept your call so that, together, we may all live our three missions:
- The defense of the Eucharist
- The defense of the honor of Our Mother, especially in the privilege of her virginity
- The conquest of the youth for Jesus Christ
Help me to do this with your light and strength. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.”
You will then receive our reply confirming your incorporation to the members of the Home of the Mother as a sick person. Upon entering, the consecration lasts forever. You can renew your consecration whenever you want using the same prayer.
If you wish to be part of the Sick of the Home of the Mother as a friend, that is, without joining the Home of the Mother as a member, there is no need to contact us. You can make the consecration using the same prayer and renew it whenever you wish. If you want us to have proof of your participation to feel encouraged and so that we can pray for you personally, please feel free to write to us.