19 years old - Nutley, New Jersey, USA
- What are you studying?
- What do you most want in life?
To be truly happy.
- What for you is sincerity?
Prayer. You can never be dishonest with God, even if you try.
- Do you think it’s something one lives or represents?
It has to be lived.
- What has Nick been created for?
To love God and to be happy doing it.
- Do you think young people know this?
Some yes and some no. It’s not always easy to accept what God intends for you.
- The Pope has said that when man gets closer to Jesus he becomes more man. How do you understand this?
When a man rests wholly in God, he becomes exactly what he should be. He is complete.
- What do you think modern man lacks?
I don´t know. I´m still a kid.
- Do you think that people today are afraid to make definitive commitments? Why is this?
Yes. Look to God to show you the way.
- How do you confront the past?
- And the present?
As it comes.
- And the future?
With hope and with fear.
- Do you think that young people have the courage to think?
Yes, but not in the right way.
A lot of the time it seems that the people of my age argue for the sake of argument rather than search for the truth. They seek ideas that make them feel safe, ideas nowadays seem more for the sake of saying “I´m right, you´re wrong”. There is much pride among the young people and many don´t seem concerned with finding any real answers to the things that they discuss.
- And you, do you dare to think?
When I need to.
- What are young people lacking?
- How can the interior void be filled?
Ask God what He wants of you, then do it.
- What is the most characteristic feature of your personality?
- What virtue would you like to possess?
Faith. Greater faith in God.
- Do you consider yourself cowardly or courageous?
- Are you afraid of death?
It´s not something that I really look forward to , but I don´t really think that it´s so bad.
- In life should we try everything?
No. God is enough.
- What is the worst defect?
- If you were to find yourself face to face with Jesus, what would you say to Him?
Thank you. I love you. What’s my vocation?
COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES:
- I cry when … My will is not God’s will.
- In times of sadness… I pray to God for help.
- If I were to be born again… I would have prayed more.
- My life is... Just beginning.
- My joy is... doing the will of God.
- My best guide is... God.
- God... is the best guide.
- A priest... is what many will be.
- I have fun… when I´m with my brothers.
ANSWER WITH ONE WORD:
The Virgin Mary: Holy.
©HM Magazine No.117 - March/April 2004